[aur-general] Anyone want ot adopt VirtualBox?

Geoffroy Carrier geoffroy.carrier at koon.fr
Wed Nov 19 00:12:50 EST 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 16:09, Leonardo Andrés Gallego
<leonardo at archlinux-es.org> wrote:
> Do you need help with x86-64 testing?
>
> There are a couple of issues with the current pkgbuild, in case you
> dont have the notify flag, you should check the messages there.

It seems to need more than testing: it appears to require a looot of
32 bits libraries.
But I might be wrong, or this could have changed.
Feel free to run tests anyway!

Packaging 32 bits libs for 64 bits systems fails my vision of what
arch linux should stay.
But that's not a definitive choice, if general opinion goes for it I'm
ready to help :)

--
Geoffroy Carrier