[aur-general] TU Meeting

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Wed Nov 19 06:15:30 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Ronald van Haren wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 1:06 AM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> By my counts:
>>>
>>> 29-30 Nov at night.
>>>
>>> -- Hugo
>>>

>> Great, good work!
>>
>> what timezone are we talking about? Please specify a GMT  time, I'm
>> sure we'll all agree ;)
>>
>> Ronald
>>

> I think it has to be the 30th (Sunday).  I'm not sure on the time....   Can
> people give their availabilities in GMT for this day.  There looks to be a
> mix of timezones there and it is too hard for me to figure out without
> actually thinking.
>
> Allan

For Allan will be in the morning, for people who are in Europe will be
late at night 2am or 3am.. Someone wanna try with some hours? I
propose 10 pm at GMT +01:00 for Hugo,Kessia,Paulo and USA people will
be in the day (I don't know if you guys can be available on "day",
it's hard, it's a sunday, i understand perfectly if you can't), what
do you think guys?

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net