[aur-general] can not update community package

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:31:30 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 09:43:24AM -0600, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 7:23 AM, Sergej Pupykin <pupykin.s at gmail.com> wrote:
> > They appear in abs, but still missing on ftp.
>
> Loui, could you track this down? You know the AUR better than I. If
> you need extra permissions to do anything, let me know (jabber is
> best)

Here's where it's snagging:

cvs update: authorization failed: server cvs.archlinux.org rejected
access to /srv/cvs/cvs-community for user pjmattal
cvs update: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password
/home/paul

I think you just need to go in that directory and `cvs login`.

If paul has a .cvspass file he'll just need to change the paths in that,
and it should work. (I did that when updating locally).