[aur-general] namcap reports

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 06:32:42 EST 2008

> What happened with this? I was really looking forward to seeing
> something like this go official. Hopefully something did go ahead and
> I've completely missed it!

Today, I wrote a Makefile to automate the report generation, ABS checkout,
etc. Otherwise there's not been much change... I've not yet added support
for the new tags (mandir incorrect, and optdepends checking which are
supported by namcap 2.2). I don't have sufficient django-fu to port it
to a django based site, but it can be safely put in a folder and
made to run with a cronjob.

--
Abhishek Dasgupta