[aur-general] Orphans in community part II

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Tue Oct 7 03:36:54 EDT 2008

Hi fellas, there is a new list of packages which are orphans, many of
them, could be dependences of other packages which are adopted, if this
is the case, please TUs adopt all dependencies of their packages.

The following list are the packages which i am talking about:

dvd-slideshow 0.8.0-4
eclipse-mylyn 3.0.0-1
gambas 1.0.19-1
glib2-docs 2.18.0-1
gtk2+extra 2.1.1-1
kdvdauthorwizard 1.4.6-4
ktechlab 0.3.6-1
openlh-server 0.1-4
opensips 1.4.2-4
qmc2 0.2.b4-1
qstardict 0.12.9-2
sarg 2.2.3.1-1
scilab 4.1.2-4
sofia-sip 1.12.7-1
telepathy-glib 0.7.10-1
wqy-bitmapfont 0.9.9-4
wqy-zenhei 0.6.26-1
xgl 0.0.1.20080407-1

Many were maintained by DaNiMoTh, since his resign we adopt many of his
packages, but the rest still orphans, please new TUs adopt some of them
if you consider able to maintain it, else I want to propose an date for
move these packages to unsupported. 21/10/2008 (two weeks) sounds good
to me.

Opinions are open.

--
Angel Velásquez