[aur-general] Orphans in community part II

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Tue Oct 7 08:39:46 EDT 2008

DaNiMoTh ha scritto:
> Sorry for my prev (blank) email.

Owned by a mac? :P
> angvp, I think that all TUs will agree with you; but you just consider
> that this is an hobby, so the upgrade sometimes will come with delay.

Come delay should be weeks, not months... imho. Plus i know that this is
a work "volunteer" (non a hobby), so what is the complaining grabbing
packages that one person who maintain time ago can not do it (maybe
because he don't have the time or something), even packages that i
maintain are available when i won't be able to update and any TU desires
to adopt it, this is a just a *reflexion* as I said.
> Anyone of new TUs that want to adopy my ex-packages?

I adopted some of you, and others TU too, sergej in fact adopt some of
them, this kind of e-mails works for alert some TUs to adopt packages,
and the community people who can propose themselves to be TUs and
maintain them. Again, thanks for your contributions! and for your offer
to help maintaining your "ex"-packages ;)

Cheers.

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net