[aur-general] TU Application

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:30:24 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 6:28 PM, Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:
> This line is controversial for the following simple reasons :
> [...]

You're right it's controversial. If I understood correctly the large
majority of devs/TUs is made by vim users, so this could be a reason
to leave it in. I'll be happy to ditch it in any case, though, if some
vim guru explained (and meybe wikified) how to get the same result
with your .vimrc or whatever way it's done. After all, those who don't
like it will continue to remove it, and those who like it will
continue to use it in their rc file.

Corrado