[aur-general] Package removal requests (asdf-clisp, asdf-install-clis)p

joyfulgirl ivy.foster at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 19:25:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

Would somebody mind removing asdf-clisp and asdf-install-clisp from
AUR? I'm their former maintainer, and a couple of months ago uploaded
packages more in line with other distros' Common Lisp package naming
conventions. Currently (and for the past couple of months, as a
transitional period), the old packages have just been PKGBUILDS that
depend on the new ones and do nothing else.

Thanks a lot, and sorry for making things difficult!

--
                      If I Am Ever A Heroine...
49. If I am offered two explanations for a phenomenon, one that makes