[aur-general] old tarball recovery?

Mads Michelsen chochem at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:29:57 EDT 2008

Feeling incredibly daft about this...

I adjusted the PKGBUILD for a module i maintain and uploaded it
straight away after buildng succesfully. It thus overwrote the old
tarball which contained the PKGBUILD plus a patch and an install
script. In a stroke of brilliance I then proceeded to delete my local
build files and try the new PKGBUILD via yaourt.... Needless to say it
doesn't work. This is about as stupid as it gets. I'm having photorec
trying to recover the local files but I'm not particularly hopeful. Any
chance of recovery on the server? The package is fsaa1655g.

- Chochem