[aur-general] funny-manpages and asr-manpages

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 15:35:35 EDT 2008

Arkham wrote:
> Hello,
>
> these two packages ( http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=3759 and
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=3760 ) need to be updated but
> the original author doesn't reply to my emails. Moreover, the
> PKGBUILDs have a really horrible indentation.
> Could someone please orphan them so that I can adopt?

Hello Arkham,

Both packages have been disowned, so feel free to adopt them. Also, I'd
strongly suggest that the PKGBUILDs are re-written from scratch (based
on /usr/share/pacman/PKGBUILD.proto) and the dependency on 'man' is
dropped (which is just a reader application and doesn't affect the
installation/existence of man pages in any way).

Cheers. :)