[aur-general] Duplicate packages - update

Ghost1227 ghost1227 at archlinux.us
Thu Oct 30 01:53:45 EDT 2008

Daenyth Blank wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 23:50, Ghost1227 <ghost1227 at archlinux.us> wrote:
>
>> Upon further review, Petr_Bambusek has asked that plasmoid-weather 0.4-1 be
>> deleted. His request is listed under the comments for the aforementioned
>> package.
>>

> Deleted. BTW, it helps to keep things in one thread. Just reply to
> your own post. Also, duplicity: I don't think that word means what you
> think it means.

duplicity:
Main Entry: du·plic·i·ty
Pronunciation: \du?-?pli-s?-te- /also/ dyu?-\
Function: /noun/
1: contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action ; /especially/
*:* the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action
2: the quality or state of being double or twofold

well... maybe not exactly what i had in mind, but the second definition
is close enough to the meaning i intended.