[aur-general] TU Inactivity angvp

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Thu Oct 30 10:27:30 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Angel Velásquez wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm sad/ashamed to say this, but since a heavy workload and some
>> issues coming into my life,... I've to go inactive at least by a month
>> (or I hope a couple of weeks), I am planning to finish all my pending
>> work (in job), then return and re-organize my time.
>>
>> I hope you all can maintain my packages, grab them if you want, or
>> just update them.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> P.S: I will be online, just busy.. so anything you need, do me a ping,
>> so i will answer (not as quickly as always of course
>
> Don't worry about having to take a break.  Real life gets busy for all of us
> at times.  I will keep an eye on your packages while you are away.
>
> Cheers,
> Allan

Well the time runs fast!, good, I have more time now, i am not free at
all but i can say that i am Active again!

FYI, I will be traveling to Europe (Spain,Italy) from November 17
until Jan 15, I will have internet connection in the most of the
places that I will be, so I think is not necessary to flag me as
Inactive again ;)

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net