[aur-general] Fwd: Stolen material

Ondřej Kučera ondrej.kucera at centrum.cz
Fri Oct 31 15:35:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

Loui wrote:
> I think the dictionary being referred to is this:
> http://www.ldoceonline.com/

Yes, that would be the online version of the dictionary.

> And here's the copyright notice:
> http://www.pearsoned.co.uk/Legalnotice/

The first two sentences ("These terms and conditions apply to you
regarding the material on this Website. You are responsible for bringing
these terms to the attention of anyone who may read material on this
site as a result of your access to it.") in my opinion say that those
terms apply only to anything on that site. The offline dictionary itself
is not downloadable from there (or at least I didn't find it there) so,
I don't think these particular terms are relevant to the case.

Ondřej

--
Cheers,
Ondřej Kučera