[aur-general] TU Application

Hugo Doria hugodoria at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:03:29 EDT 2008

Oh no, Angel won :(. Hate you, man.

Well, i'm sure that Kessia will be a great TU and that she have all
the necessary skills for the role. She already has built several
packages and helped others with it.

Kessia is also a official member and developer of Arch Linux Brazil (i
think she forgot to say this) and help us in various things, including
our task, forum, IRC etc. We gave a lecture about Arch in the last
International Forum of Free Software and the next day 20 we'll give
another in Software Freedom Day.

Well that's it. As I spoke, I'm sure that she will be a good TU and I
am willing to help Angel with the sponsor thing.

BTW, Will Kessia be the first female TU or we already had another?

-- Hugo