[aur-general] community64 builds

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 04:30:41 EDT 2008

I only looked at two packages so far:

  * flobopuyo doesn't build on x86_64
fixed, added a couple of patches. I'll remove it from the list soon.

    * warzone2100 doesn't work on x86_64
version 2.1_beta4 builds, though I'm not quite happy with the
stability of it. In 15 minutes playing it crashed on me once and
locked another time. Maybe somebody else can give it a try (you need
to install quesogl from unsupported as a builddep first) to see if it
is just my hardware as at least both gentoo and fedora have it at
least somewhere in their repos. Thanks

On a general note, please don't add packages to the 'doesn't work on
64bit list' if it are just compile issues. Normally patches for it are
just a few clicks away.

Ronald