[aur-general] Anyone want ot adopt VirtualBox?

Hugo Doria hugodoria at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 08:12:21 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 8:24 AM, Marcelo Cavalcante
<kalibslack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
> I'm not sure if i can take this package for me or not. I'm a new arch user.
> Not a dev, not even TU. That's my doubt. Can i try to assume this package or
> not?
> I'm not sure about the rules here. Hugo Doria, told me that i could
> participate on this list. It's a public list, ok. But on your message, you
> said "Hi DEVs/TUs", and that's why i became confused.

This list is opened for everyone. But you need to be TU to maintain a
package in [community]. You can adopt packages from unsupported
though. If noone adopts these VirtualBox packages they will be,
probably, dropped to AUR. Feel free to adopt it in this case.

BTW, Adopt some packages in AUR, make a good work and apply to be a TU
too. Lets raise the number of brazilians here. We shall take over the
[community] world. MUUUUUU-ha-ha-ha.

-- Hugo