[aur-general] Stopping Arch contribuiting

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Tue Sep 16 09:11:55 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:35 PM, DaNiMoTh <jjdanimoth at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's with a lot of sadness that I say "bye!" to archlinux.
>
> My life is changing ( I will go to live in another city with some
> friends ), with only an Apple Powerbook (powerPC machine). The arch
> machine will remain at my sister ( I hope she learn about arch and its
> pkgs..  and will apply for TUship here :] ).
>
> Sorry, in this moment I can't find the right word. I hope you will
> comprehend me.
>
> Thank you all

This is very sad, but changes always happens, and sometimes are great,
so.. I wish you the best luck in the world, and you will be welcome
here in the TU crew ;).

In bocca al lupo!, grazie per il tuo lavoro

Now I have a question, what about your packages? you will have time to
orphan all of them and wait while other TUs adopt it? or you are
leaving right now?, please let us know.

A.

--
Angel Velásquez