[aur-general] Stopping Arch contribuiting

Jaroslav Lichtblau tu at dragonlord.cz
Tue Sep 16 09:58:32 EDT 2008

The life goes on. I wish you good luck with everything you plan to do in the
future! Sadness isn't necessary IMO :) You were a part of a great team and
that can noone take from you and in the future, you can be again.
Let's see how things will be, you can let us know how you are doing in
your new place.

Good luck!
Dragonlord

--
Wären diese Chatter so gelassen, ihren Channel auch mal
zu verlieren, und ihre wichtige *****-Verlängerung namens