[aur-general] pkg.tar.gz files in community cvs

stefan-husmann at t-online.de stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Sat Sep 20 10:37:13 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:51:41 +0200
Subject: [aur-general] pkg.tar.gz files in community cvs
From: "Sergej Pupykin"
To: "Discussion about the Arch User Repository (AUR)"

Hi,

somebody add and commit pkgfiles into CVS.

vym and bibledesktop packages.
--

Hello,

that was me. I was following the wiki, and this were my first packages
in community. Is doing so wrong?  If yes, I am sorry.
The problem then may be also valid for packages for codeblocks and
ex-vi.

BTW I could not upload a package for fotoxx (categor, getting an error
message similar to this:

failed to create lock directory for `/home/cvs-community'
(/var/lock/cvs/./#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs remove: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/home/cvs-community'
cvs [remove aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Ciao Stefan