[aur-general] Orphaning request and inactive TUs

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Thu Apr 2 07:26:16 EDT 2009

2009/4/2 F B <fbabetz at yahoo.it>:
> Hi,
> could someone orphan the pkg "libclaw"? The user "Nicoco" seems to be inactive.
Done

> I see that many packages in community maintained by gcarrier are outdated (jre, all virtualbox-ose packages) from a long time.
> Same situation for Romashka, some of his packages have not been updated since 2007.
> Could some TUs do something for this situation? Maybe moving them in unsupported.
I know gcarrier is more busy (I think Romanshka too), some TU could update they.
Anyway, I'm looking the list and I'll update KDE-related packages or
!(Gnome-related).

For packages you think should moved to unsupported simply ask here in
ML and we will decide about those packages.

Regards

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer