[aur-general] TU application: Biru Ionut

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:15:54 EDT 2009

2009/4/5 Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch at gmail.com>:
> That is no longer the case. I could dig up the ML thread in which it
> was discussed, but I'm rather lazy. Can you link to the page that has
> that wording so it can be updated?
> Maintainer is the person responsible for updating the package,
> contributors are as Stefan said, previous maintainers (or people who
> have submitted updates)

I didn't know about this... namcap -i still shows
 'Maintainer tags for TUs and devs only.'

Could you provide a link to the ML thread where this was discussed?
I've no preferences either way, but atleast if it was decided that the
definition has changed, then it should be reflected in the wiki and namcap.

--
Abhishek