[aur-general] Maintainer vs Contributor tag let's find a solution ; )

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Sun Apr 5 21:38:05 EDT 2009

> As I said before, it seems like the general consensus was in favor of
> changing it.
> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-October/002502.html

But this was the last reply [1] by foutrelis, and confused me.. seems
that even Aaron Griffin agree with having the maintainer tag for the
actual maintainer and the past maintainers became contributors.

P.S: I knew that this wasn't a Deja-vu and we discussed this before
(for the record I didn't participated in the last discussion)

[1] http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-October/002514.html

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net