[aur-general] How to handle interchangeable dependencies?

Pierre Chapuis catwell at archlinux.us
Mon Apr 6 12:22:48 EDT 2009

The real bugtracker for Yaourt is the one linked at the bottom of the page, not at its top [1]. The people at archlinux.fr should indeed fix that so that no more users report bugs for Yaourt on the official bugtracker.

[1] http://bugs.archlinux.fr/index.php?tasks=all&project=3&string=&type=&sev=&due=&dev=&cat=&status=all&date=0

--
catwell