[aur-general] Resigning as a TU

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Fri Apr 10 10:24:44 EDT 2009

Hello all,

It is also time for me to resign as a Trusted User. I've been here for
two years already, and it's been quite enjoyable. But now my time
schedule is getting too demanding, and I prefer to leave the field for
new TUs. Of course, I will continue to contribute to the Arch community
as a developer.

I offer the following packages for adoption to any interested TU:

pdfedit
texmaker
mp3unicode
libxml-perl
perl-crypt-ssleay
perl-json
perl-file-nfslock
perl-freezethaw
perl-mime-tools
perl-term-readline
perl-xml-dom
perl-xml-regexp
perl-xml-sax

I will continue maintaining those that are not adopted, as well as the
following ones (mostly perl stuff), because I use them and they are not
a great deal of work, but if any one is interested I can orphan them on
request.

apparix
perl-cpanplus-pacman
perl-dbd-pg