[aur-general] python-apsw package

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:10:32 EDT 2009

2009/4/13 Juan Miguel Cejuela <jmcejuela at gmail.com>:
> To Abhishek,
>
> Thank you for answering. However, I can't make $srcdir/LICENSE since the
> license is not included in their source. I made it copying it from their
> web.
>
> *Then, how I can move LICENSE without using $startdir?*
>
> I can do ../$srcdir but that seems even worse
>
> I see in some packages that in their source array include simply LICENSE
> plus the real source. I guess the file LICENSE located in the package
> tarball is fetched and then included in the src, but I don't see any
> documentation about this in the wiki.

You should keep LICENSE in the source array. All files in the source array
are symlinked in $srcdir, so you'll be able to use $srcdir/LICENSE.

The current PKGBUILD does work, but I guess you manually made
a tarball and uploaded it. If you'd used makepkg --source then LICENSE
would not have been included in the src.tar.gz produced.

--
Abhishek