[aur-general] Problems with scilab packages

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Apr 22 13:14:27 EDT 2009

Stefan Husmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a strange problem with the scilab packages I maintain in
> [community]. The i686 version lacks a directory
> /usr/share/scilab/modules/helptools/jar/ , which is needed for the
> help browser. The package for x86_64 has this directory. I have no
> idea why this ist the case, since they both use the same PKGBUILD.
>
> Any hints are appreciated.
>
> Regards Stefan

Hi :)

You are building from a clean dir on x86_64? rm -rf src pkg because...

In the Changelog:
* bug 4302 fixed - Do not build the helptool module when
--disable-build-help
                                   is used

You use -disable-build-help in PKGBUILD

PS: configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-install-help-file

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
http://www.djgera.com.ar