[aur-general] PKGBUILDS removal request and question

Borislav Gerassimov bobi at omegatim.com
Mon Apr 27 01:27:33 EDT 2009

Greetings!

I've recently (friday) adopted the qutim-related orphans, well almost all of
the qutim PKGBUILDS. There are some of theme that are in fact duplicates,
created because the originals were not updated. I've updated the duplicates,
so I can suggest the following to be removed:

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24518 qutim-protocol-icq-svn
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24519 qutim-protocol-irc-svn
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24520 qutim-protocol-jabber-svn
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24521 qutim-protocol-mrim-svn

I've added provides=(..) and replaces=(..) lines in the corresponding qutim-
plugin-*-svn PKGBUILDS. Is this enough?

Also I've decided to update the qutim-svn PKGBUILD and remove the others,
which are:

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22515 qutim-core-svn
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21918 qutim-svn-dev

There are conflicts=(..) and provides=(..) lines in the qutim-svn PKGBUILD but
I'm not sure if replaces=(..) is needed there.

The goal is to have qutim-svn and qutim-plugin-*-svn PKGBUILDs only.

Thanks at advance for your replies and actions. If something is wrong with all
this, please share your opinions.
--
Borislav Gerassimov | borislavba - at - gmail.com

Don't print if not necessary!