[aur-general] x2go packages

Richard Murri admin at richardmurri.com
Mon Apr 27 10:36:02 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

A while ago I contacted gerbra with some updated pkgbuilds for all of
his x2go packages (which have been somewhat out of date for a while
now).  He said that he'd been unsuccessful updating the packages
himself, that he didn't have a lot of spare time at the moment, and that
he'd take a look at any updates I'd send to him.

Well, a month and a half has passed and, despite repeated attempts and
multiple email addresses, I haven't been able to contact him again.

It seems the package isn't popular and I'd rather not step on the toes
of such a distinguished member of the arch community, but I'm sure
that some people would enjoy updated builds. What would everybody
suggest I do?

The packages in question are:
nxproxy
nxcompshad