[aur-general] TU application: Laszlo Papp

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Sat Aug 1 21:11:50 EDT 2009

Am Sun, 02 Aug 2009 02:15:31 +0200
schrieb Stefan Husmann <stefan-husmann at t-online.de>:

> On trial, and I am really get associations that this is one, there is
> the principle "in dubio pro reo".

I know. I hope, I made up for in my last e-mail.

> Well, why are _you_ so enthusiastic to prevent his election?

I'm not enthusiastic to prevent his election. I just had my doubts and
as I've read, there were some other people who had their doubts, too. I
think I can trust Arch Linux and I know, that the quality of Arch Linux
and its repos is pretty high. And I like to be still able to trust Arch
Linux and the binary repos in the future. So I'm not sure, if it's so
good for a distribution if someone becomes a trusted user, if there are
too many doubts about him and/or his skills.

In this e-mail I just wanted to give some possible hints, to clear the
doubts.

But I hope I clarified it in my last e-mail. And I have no vote in this
election anyway.

> In the applicance Laszlo wrote why he wants to become a TU. Did you
> read that?

Yes, I read that.

Heiko