[aur-general] Removal request

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Sun Aug 2 13:17:49 EDT 2009

On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 09:01:07 -0400
Dany Martineau <dany.luc.martineau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I was the owner of gguitar PKGBUILD, but since the project was
> renamed to wxguitar, i decided to create another PKGBUILD.
> Could someone with sufficient rights could delete gguitar from AUR?
>
> Thanks!

Hi, I noticed that this package requires wxgtk to be compiled with
--enable-mediactrl. I also know of an app I'd like to put on AUR which
suffers from the same problem. Do you think we should request that
wxgtk gets compiled with --enable-mediactrl by default?
The problem with this is that it adds a dependency on gstreamer.

Philipp