[aur-general] spam on the mailing lists

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:54:29 EDT 2009

While the AL lists are well-maintained and mostly spam free, sometimes
a few get through, as on the arch-dev-public list today. I don't know
if list admins can specifically mark a message as a spam from the
server side but there should be a way to do so. I could mark as spam
from Gmail but then there's a chance other posts in arch-dev-public
would also be classified as spam (that happened before with me with
aur-general).

This spam could be because of some server problem, a few months ago
this kind of spam used to come (from arch-dev-public at archlinux.org)
and Aaron had fixed it.

--
Abhishek