[aur-general] Community transition, SVN, ETA?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 02:03:37 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 10:30 PM, Magnus Therning<magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> Is there any ETA for the completion of the community move?
>
> Especially I'm wondering when the PKGBUILDs for community will be accessible
> again.  Currently all links to SVN (ViewCVS) result in 404 :-(

Well the actual move and management of the repo is all done. The only
straggler at this moment is the ViewVC portion, which needs an -Syu on
the server (community was made with a newer version of subversion than
is on archlinux.org)

Additionally, I need to get the TUs setup with accounts on the main
dev site so they can claim ownership