[aur-general] TU application: Laszlo Papp

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Tue Aug 4 12:50:33 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Loui Chang<louipc.ist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun 02 Aug 2009 22:47 -0430, Angel Velásquez wrote:
>> First of all, I don't want point you about the case of the 'phantom'
>> votes and the 'phantom' accounts, so..
>>
>> Loui can you give us more info about this? To make a real proof?, for
>> example date and hour of the creation of the account, last ip who
>> accesed these accounts, or something more powerful to make the proof
>> if Laszlo or other person created them.
>
> No I can't provide any proof, and I actually think some of these
> accusations are not really fair. I am impressed by how calmly Laszlo has
> handled this too. Anyhow I hope he can stick with the community, get to
> know how we work, and perhaps become a TU somewhere down the road.
> I don't really believe he has malicious intent.

Well, I don't think that he has malicious intentions but, childish and
lacking of maturity can be enough to do 'malicious' things, so I am
not judging or pointing him as a malicious person, even I am not sure
if he did that, but I am saying that doing this kind of acts are
childish and unmature more than 'malicious'.

And yes, I am relly impressed by how calmly he took that, an old
advisement of my country is 'who stay shut up is giving' (translate
advices sometimes can be senseless) but basicly means that a person
who don't dare to defend himself, is because he have nothing to say.

Anyway, Loui, we should think in improve our votation system, so this
fact (even if not truth, even if it wasn't Laszlo) will open our eyes
:).

Good Luck anyway

--
Angel Velásquez