[aur-general] TU application: Laszlo Papp

Laszlo Papp djszapi2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:20:00 EDT 2009

Hello TUs!

Thanks this discussion period for you! It was very edifying for me, really
thank you.
It was a very special applicance, because of large amount of mails, and with
some doubts, critics. I hope I didn't hurt anybody with my answers, and with
this application, but if did that, really sorry, I wouldn't have liked to do
that.

I decided so not to start the voting period now. Maybe I could get some
vote, but this is absolutely unimportant for me. Instead of it, I will try
to improve myself, where I'm lacking. I will try to dispel the doubts there
are around me, maybe this 5 five days wasn't enough for you, and I accept
it.

It will be weird, but I'm happy with your mentality, and behaviour not to
choose everybody into the team. (If anybody knows the history of gentoo
developer team, he/she will understand this sentence :) )

At last, I really thank you everything for Stefan, he is a great person, he
helped me tirelessly so much, I don't know how to give back it, but forever
gratitude for him ;)

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp