[aur-general] PKBUILD problems - Tangerine and nini

Laurie Clark-Michalek bluepeppers at archlinux.us
Sun Aug 9 15:57:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm having problems updating the aur package tangerine. It has
recently been revived (as a progect), and the new developer has stoped
including "log4net" and "nini", and instead using system installed
ones. I have acordingly updated the depends, but the ./configure
script is failing to detect nini. More worrying, when I patch out that
check, it fails to find nini for the compile, and generaly colapses in
a heap on the floor. Anyway, I was wondering if there was anyway of
manualy making it point to /usr/lib/mono/gac, where nini is apparently
installed. Also, is this the standard place for nini? This is a
general plea for help xD. See PKGBUILD below.

# Contributor: Christoph Zeiler <rabyte*gmail>
# Contributor: William Rea <sillywilly at gmail.com>
# Maintainer: Laurie Clark-Michalek <bluepeppers at archlinux.us>

pkgname=tangerine
pkgver=0.3.2
pkgrel=1
pkgdesc="An application that allows you to publish music over the
local network using DAAP"
arch=('i686' 'x86_64')
url="https://launchpad.net/tangerine/"
license=('GPL')
depends=('gtk-sharp-2' 'daap-sharp' 'libsm' 'muine' 'beagle'
'mono-zeroconf' 'log4net')
makedepends=('nini')
source=(http://launchpad.net/tangerine/0.3/$pkgver/+download/$pkgname-$pkgver.tar.gz)
md5sums=('2b214900f6b39240ca9388cbcf912d2d')

build() {
	cd $pkgname-$pkgver

	export MONO_SHARED_DIR=$(pwd)

	./configure --prefix=/usr