[aur-general] packages in community

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Mon Aug 10 00:19:42 EDT 2009

vlad schrieb:
> hi all,
>
> are community repo packages going to be deleted from AUR?
> is the AUR comment interface still used for these packages
> or should one use only the bugtracker?
>
> thanks in advance,
> vlad

Hello,

as updates of community packages are not reflected on AUR anymore,
deleting the packages makes sense. We could do that now. Thoughts?

The official, recommended way to handle community packages is the
bugtracker. If the maintainer still reads the AUR comments depends
ob the maintainer. I do, as long as they are there, others maybe do not.

Regards Stefan