[aur-general] TU dashboard accounts: Round 2

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:47:45 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Aaron Griffin<aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello TUs,
> The last little part of the "official tool" transition is getting you
> all accounts of the dev dashboard at https://dev.archlinux.org/devel/
>
> In order to do this, I need to go through and add accounts for you all.
>
> So I would like you to send me an email (private) containing:
> Real Name
> Alias
> Email address
> jabber/IRC nicks
> Website URLs
> Occupation
> Year of Birth
> Geographic Location
> Languages Known
> General Interests
> Favorite Distros
> A picture if you have one
> (See http://www.archlinux.org/developers/)
>
> With this info, I will begin the slow process of adding accounts.
> After I add each one, I will send you an email with your password
> which you will need to change.
>
> From here, you will be able to adopt packages from the web interface
> (you will need to use dev.archlinux.org to do this), and get out of
> date notifications
>
> Additionally, we have setup a private notification list for orphans
> which are out of date, as well as the integrity check and cleanup
> emails. This is not fully complete, but I will point you to this list
> when I send the password. The reason it is a private list is that "out
> of date" notifications contain private email addresses, and we don't
> want them indexed.

All the people who have sent me their info now have accounts on the
main dev site and can begin adopting packages. Additionally, you
should have access to out-of-date notifications for orphans, and a
place on the developers page: http://www.archlinux.org/developers/

Usernames are (or should be) the same as on sigurd.

For those of you who haven't sent me their info, please do so as per above.

For those I added when the new-user form was broken (and injected a
wrong password), shoot me an email and I'll fix your password.

Side note: I'm planning on moving the aur email off of gerolde onto
sigurd, so you guys can manage it like the devs do - my putting an
email address in ~/.forward on that machine. Due to this, I set the
public email on the developers page to your sigurd
username.aur.archlinux.org