[aur-general] Orphan and delete requests

Ranguvar ranguvar at archlinux.us
Wed Aug 19 00:39:34 EDT 2009

Hello,

User "Ranguvar" here. I would like to please request that:

-- The package 'dolphin-emu-bin<http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26683>'
is deleted. This package is completely broken, and my own package '
dolphin-emu-svn-bin <http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=27400>'
provides the same.
-- The package 'fluxbox-git <http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=15047>'
is orphaned. I have tried contacting the maintainer using several different
email addresses, and have failed (waited for several weeks). If he/she shows
up again, I'd be glad to hand it back over if he/she wants. I have a
completely fixed and revamped PKGBUILD ready.

Thanks very much :-)
Also, you can expect my TU application in some months, once I have had more
experience with the AUR and more experience with C and with CMake,
Autotools, etc. ;-)

A nice day to you.