[aur-general] Request: Renaming stasks-manager-plasmoid

Panos Filip panosfilip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 09:35:21 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Laszlo Papp <djszapi2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Panos Filip <panosfilip at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Biru Ionut <biru.ionut at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> > generated

> > > we can't do much about renaming package. the name is in PKGBUILD so you
> > > have to upload a package with the right name. After doing that, email
> us
> > >  and tell that we need to delete the older package.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Ionut
> > >

> > OK, thanks, I'll see what I can do.
> >

> Hello!
>
> And you will lose the votes in this step.
>
> Best Regards,
> Laszlo Papp

OK, after I found out how to do this, I discovered these PKGBUILDs, created
yesterday and today.

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29410 (*smooth-tasks-wip*) which is
the exact same package as mine
and this http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29379
(*plasma-stasks-patched-plasmoid-hg
*)
which is the HG version of the exact same package (and it is no different
than the other snapshots).

Well, that seems like a problem.

Regards,

Panos