[aur-general] AUR package updating enhancements

Nélson «VuDu» Cunha vudu.curse at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 06:18:11 EDT 2009

Ok,
five consecutive negative replies ought to be enough, even if some of
them look like they just read the last reply before them and simply
missed my point.
If I would've start this in the forums instead and maybe I could get a
couple of neutral or even positive (in a constructive way) comments,
who knows?
Clearly my fault... this is a mailing list after all!

Still, thanks for the replies ;)