[aur-general] Partial Inactivity

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Mon Dec 14 10:00:22 EST 2009

Hi,

Since I am still moving (now to a new apartment), I have not internet
connection there, I am getting it but I don't know when they will
install me the connection (people says that if I am lucky it will be a
week, but I really don't know)

I have internet connection on the job (a decent one) and I could bring
my laptop to do some updates or something, but eventually my response
time won't be short (1 day or more).

So I decided to mark myself as away (or Andrea a.k.a bash will send an
e-mail asking for my deletion haha :P) but eventually I hope to handle
this situation.

Sincerely

--
Angel Velásquez