[aur-general] Voting for djszapi results

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Fri Dec 18 03:24:17 EST 2009

> nothing wrong with that, but i think you did the math and find out if your
> application can pass or not, based on the rejection.

I asked 5 people, if I remember well(sorry if not), and 3 from them
was really busy in these days to sponsor me(my previous sponsor,
Stefan too), and I accepted it because the end of the year is hard at
my company too, and IRL too.
Then I  thought I ask you because you saw my contributions,
escpecially in the last 3 Bug Days, when we worked together from
morning to late night :P I accepted your decision too, and I keep it
in respect, it wasn't problem for me, as I said it that time, Ionut.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp