[aur-general] partially inactive

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 06:31:03 EST 2009

Hey guys,

Coming Monday I'll get the key of my new apartment where I'll be
living together with my girlfriend. That's all fine and such but
before I can move our stuff I have to do quite a bit of work in the
new apartment.

This all means that I'll still be around and try to keep up with
package releases (I'll make sure everything is up to date before
Monday) during that period, but I won't be able to quickly respond to
urgent matters or quickly fix bugs. I'll be checking my e-mail
regularly though so I'll be able to ask for help if needed.
Sometime I also have to arrange an internet connection there but I
hope to have this arranged before I move.

I'm not too sure how long this will take but I hope to be living there
in ~1 month. Feel free to fix any of my packages during that period if
you see necessary.

Ronald