[aur-general] move schismtracker to AUR

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 07:02:17 EST 2009

2009/12/21 Ionut Biru <biru.ionut at gmail.com>

> On 12/21/2009 01:38 PM, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
>
>> 2009/12/21 Ionut Biru<biru.ionut at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> any objections.
>>>
>> uhm...I know my English is very bad, but I think objection must be
>> singular, not plural.
>>
>>  can be more than one objection. two objections :D

Although being preceeded by "any" would dictate its use in the singular
form, It doesn't really matter (one can't foresee whether you would have one
or more objection(s)); both are used by professors in academia =p

According to https://www.archlinux.de/?page=PackageStatistics it is not that
useless, so if there is no other reason for the drop, I can take over (once
my SSH is taken care of).

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD