[aur-general] Cannot submit qtcreator

admin at richardmurri.com admin at richardmurri.com
Thu Feb 5 15:01:57 EST 2009

This is the same problem I just wrote about with squirrel-sql a few hours
ago.  I think if you look into it you'll find that the empty webpage is
really an HTTP 500 error message.

I wrote earlier that I only have the problem with squirrel-sql and not
with my other package.  I suspect that there is a bug in AUR.