[aur-general] TU Resignation angvp

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Wed Feb 11 21:14:42 EST 2009

Hi all,

I've thinking this for a while, and it is, I quit (I had many doubts
about if I am doing the right thing, so this wasn't an easy choice).

I want to thank those all people who helped me (hdoria, Allan, BaSh,
voidnull, dsa, bardo, and someother ppl), and I beg to the people that
I've sponsored (Anders,haawda,even,ornitorrincos) don't feel
disappointed, I trusted you to be here, and I hope to have you here
for long time :-).

Unfortunatelly, I got disappointed with many things, then I lost my
enthusiasm... So I decided to left apart the crew and make more effort
on other goals in my life. I will continue using Arch (until now I
still thinking "Arch is the best distro that I found"), but I won't
continue collaborating like I usually did, but surelly I will be
pleased to be helpful if anyone needs me.

This was a good chapter in my life, because I really enjoyed being a
TU and being a part of an important Open Source project (for me Arch
was very important in my life). Feel free to grab and drop any of my
packages, I won't continue maintaining them, for now no-one is
out-of-date, just mysql-gui-tools, because r14 isn't easy at all to
build, and I tried several times but I failed to package a version
with this release..

Best wishes for you, and I hope the project gets more enthusiastic
people (like the great community that we have) everyday, and maybe
(who knows?) I will got involved again.

--
Angel 'angvp' Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net