[aur-general] HTML email will be rejected

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:51:13 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am writing to inform you that I have changed all the Arch lists to
> reject HTML formatted email. Please send messages in plain text only.
>
> Note: This is true of all lists, but I am only sending this message to
> the higher trafficked lists.
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron

Hey all, just a followup here. I've tweaked the overzealous filtering
just a bit to allow us to get pgp signed emails through as well as
patches sent by goofy clients (gmail sents patches as octet-streams...
sigh).

If you experience something being filtered that you feel should NOT
be, file a bug report so that I can get to it.

Cheers,
Aaron