[aur-general] TU Resignation angvp

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Mon Feb 16 00:07:54 EST 2009

Hi all again,

First of all, thanks to everybody on the team.

Since I resigned I haven't see anybody interested on any of packages
that I maintained, (just python-numpy and python-nose but it will be
moved to community it wasn't an adoption at all).

Some packages should be updated:

* python-lxml
* mysql-gui-tools (which I didn't update it)

I tried to update python-lxml but of course my permissions were
removed :) (hard to forget the that I am not part of the team uh? heh)

So, I would like to know what you will do with the packages that I
used, as I said you can ask me for help if it's needed?

Anybody? thanks!

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net