[aur-general] TU Resignation angvp

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 04:06:31 EST 2009

2009/2/16 Angel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve>:
> Hi all again,

Hi Angel. I'm sorry if I couldn't answer until now, but as you know
I'm pretty busy =) I'm sad to see you go, but I'm also thankful
because you left a great work behind you. If some day you'll want to
join us again, you know we'll be happy to work with you! And by the
way, if you drop by Italy again someday, just drop me an e-mail for a
free beer ;)

> Since I resigned I haven't see anybody interested on any of packages
> that I maintained, (just python-numpy and python-nose but it will be
> moved to community it wasn't an adoption at all).

Damn... I'm having a hard time maintaining all of my packages, I think
I'm full. Anyway, if nobody takes over splix, I'll make an extra
effort and take it, since I do use it myself.

Corrado