[aur-general] Orphaning some packages

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:09:49 EST 2009

I could get the kdeicons-crystaldiamond. I love kde.. :p

Let me know when you orphan it. ;]

---

-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
-  ^ ^   GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- http://blog.marcelocavalcante.net